vendredi 17 mai 2013

Scrap FX Blog Hop!!

Hello everyone!
this weekend there's a huge Blog Hop on Scrap FX blog!
a good way to introduce the new Design Team :)

first here's a layout with some Scrap FX stuff: 
a new release Cityscape Border, and a crown.

I also used the Chevron Stencil to work my background...








Here are a few questions we all played along answering for you to know the team better!

What is your scrapbook "kryptonite"? (what style/colour/etc will people never see on your creations because you cannot deal with it???)
Purple and glitter are my "Scryptonite"!

What do you listen to or watch while your scrap and WHY?
I mostly listen to radio show or listen to TV series... it is more to have some noise because I'm hardly able to tell what I heard!

Do you snack or drink while scrapping? What?
I drink gallons of tea...

How do you jump start your creativity when you find that it is missing?
internet is my creativity booster! mostly pinterest and scrap blogs...

What is your favorite technique(s) to use right now and why? What are some tried and true techniques you love to use?
I love working with Neocolor II, water pencils... there are lots of them on my backgrounds.

At what time of day are you most creative, or do you prefer to create?
at night, when everybody sleeps...

What makes your heart race?
my girls... and travelling!

If you were to describe one emotion while scrapbooking, what would it be?
usually relief... letting go all my workday off...

What are you afraid of?
losing my family

If you could choose a talent/gift what would it be?
tricky question... I'll say ability to do things faster so as to do more things!!!

so, thanks for stopping by !

have a nice hop!!!


 ------------------------Claire --- you are here !
you have to hop there! --- Elisabeth --------------------------------

33 commentaires:

  1. Lovely work Claire Love it :)
    http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How arty & creative is your blog Claire!! I am in awe!
    Marvellous page, using your undeniable style & the ScrapFX chippes...Wow!!
    Thanks for letting me take a peek at your creative world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a great LO Claire love your originality! I am with you on the purple and the glitter.... the 2 will never be seen on any of my pages but I do admire them on the work of others!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just love how simple your layout is but the effect that it has is amazing...wow...I have never scrapped like that but keen to give it a go now...thankyou

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh this page is all kinds of awesome...Love all the white pace....and the chipboard is fabulous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. WOW is all I can say...love all the repetition of the red ^ blue combined with the naked chipbaord makes it POP! LOVe and had to PIN :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great page, I'm a fan of white space to. Love the paint splatter and use of labels

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh I like to read your answers and to learn more about you! Thank you! And always overwhelmed with your LO´s!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. love your style of playing with the white space. nice showcasing of the chippies

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love this style! Wonderful layout!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love your style, thanks for the inspiration :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Haaaan WOAW!!!!!!!!!! une tuerie ta page!
    bizzzzzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I love how you cluster your elements and leave white space (I have a fear of white space) you did a great job with the chippies as well! Love how you actually wrote on them! TFS! :)
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love the new cityscape and how you wrote on them, it looks really cool. I love purple, though it is hard to work with!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. WHAAAAAAT?! This. Page. IS. AWESOOOOME! I love every stinking bit of it! The doubled up red border stickers- such a great detail!! I love the minimal design- you chose the items perfectly!! I love the misting too- so controlled but unstudied- I could go on and ON! Fantastic answers to the questions too- I wish I could do= all the boring tasks like washing dishes at like triple time so it could be done in 10 minutes and I could get onto the fun stuff. GREAT page!!! pinning to my neutral awesomeness board!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Claire - this is beautiful! I love all the splatters in the background and the layering of little bits a pieces. C'est magnifique - tres beau!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Such a fab lay-out! The splatters of paint are such a lovely touch to it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Nice job, love the paint also

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Very cool layout! Such a graphic eye...I love how you minimized to maximize! My daughters would be absolutely in love with this...they love and collect anything London/British!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Sigh, I'm such a Luckie fan!!! Your style amazes me every time. This page is no exception. Love how you've layered and packed so much in yet have so much white space! Ack, amazing. The chippies you've selected are perfect and really love how you've used the chevron stencil. Your talent selection is one I wish I could have as well. There just isn't enough hours in the day, huh? So very glad you came on to the team and not only do I get to work with you, but I get to call friend. Sending you many hugs!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I love how you scrap, and I'm always both amazed and surprized when you share! Love the single line with all the details!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Wow, such a striking design on your LO, I so wish I could make CAS designs so inspiring! Thanks for sharing :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Love all the white space and layering
    Mary

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Oh interesting skyline chippie. I havn't seen that before. I share your love of tea drinking during the process :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Loving the colors of your work. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Can't stop to look at details of your layout... so simple and interesting one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. This is gorgeous! love how you worked so well with the white space!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Such a gorgeous page!!! Love the layering and white space. This would have to be my favorite so far :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. superbe ma belle! sacrée ligne d'horizon! + j'ai aimé lire ces questions réponses!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. loving the work you did on the modeling paste (and the journaling on the chippy), such an awesome page!

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Génial ta réalisation quel travail ! J'adore.
    Et ta petite interview est très sympa.

    @+ bisous
    Cécilie

    RépondreSupprimer

°
Merci de votre passage ! Thanks for visiting!